Support for Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/
Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron®
processors in the LGA1150 package
L3 cache varies with CPU
Intel® Z97 Express Chipset
4 x DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4
GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed
will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR3 3200(O.C.) / 3100(O.C.) / 3000(O.C.) / 2933(O.C.) /
2800(O.C.) / 2666(O.C.) / 2600(O.C.) / 2500(O.C.) / 2400(O.C.) / 2200
(O.C.) / 2133(O.C.) / 2000(O.C.) / 1866(O.C.) / 1800(O.C.) / 1600 / 1333
MHz memory modules
Support for non-ECC memory modules
Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz or
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to
be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x8 (PCIEX8)
* The PCIEX8 slot shares bandwidth with the PCIEX16 slot. When the
PCIEX8 slot is populated, the PCIEX16 slot will operate at up to x8
mode. (The PCIEX16 and PCIEX8 slots conform to PCI Express 3.0
1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
* The PCIEX4 slot shares bandwidth with all PCI Express x1 slots. All
PCI Express x1 slots will become unavailable when a PCIe x4 expansion
card is installed.
* When installing a x8 or above card in the PCIEX4 slot, make sure to
set PCIE Slot Configuration (PCH) in BIOS Setup to x4. (Refer to Chapter
2, "BIOS Setup," "Peripherals," for more information.)
3 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The PCIEX4 and PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0
1 x PCI slot
ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm